Man inhaled chlorine gas during pool cleaning

In Dellach / Drau (Carinthia) there was an accident during the repairs of a chlorine gas plant. Despite protective equipment, the operator inhaled toxic chlorine gas.

Accidents with chlorine products, particularly with sodium hypochlorite after accidental spill or mixing with acid, underlines the importance of enhancing safety through on-site production (for information on WAPO®Chlor electrolysis contact us)

2017/09/04
created by Franziska Gostner

Latest News

Man inhaled chlorine gas during pool cleaning

2017/09/04 – 

In Dellach / Drau (Carinthia) there was an accident during the repairs of a chlorine gas plant. Despite protective equipment, the operator inhaled...

Crypto outbreak in San Joaquin County - Fox40

San Joaquin County reported Crypto outbreak

2017/08/31 – 

17 people belonging to the risk group were infected with Cryptosporidium in San Joaquin County (California). Another 41 cases are still unconfirmed.

Low levels of Crypto can represent public health issue

2017/07/13 – 

Researchers from the University of Zaragoza (Spain) have detected Cryptosporidium oocysts and Giardia cysts in drinking water. Joaquín Quílez, one of...

WAPOTEC sponsors Austrian Sailing League Team

2017/06/13 – 

A few days ago, the first regatta of the Austrian Sailing Series with well-known world class sailors took place from june 9th to 11th in Velden am...

Crypto outbreaks related to swimming have doubled in the last two years

2017/06/06 – 

In a recently published press release, the CDC identifies twice as many crypto outbreaks linked to swimming pools and water playgrounds in 2016 as in...

GET IN TOUCH

Call us +43 662 434342-0 or   Contact us