Man inhaled chlorine gas during pool cleaning

In Dellach / Drau (Carinthia) there was an accident during the repairs of a chlorine gas plant. Despite protective equipment, the operator inhaled toxic chlorine gas.

Accidents with chlorine products, particularly with sodium hypochlorite after accidental spill or mixing with acid, underlines the importance of enhancing safety through on-site production (for information on WAPO®Chlor electrolysis contact us)

2017/09/04
created by Franziska Gostner

Latest News

Crystal Clear and healthy Pool Water

2021/10/11 – 

Despite the economic situation many Europeans and residents of other countries are breathing a sigh of relief. The tourism and leisure industry is...

Sustainable use of water as a resource

2021/03/19 – 

On March 22, 2021, the annual World Water Day will be celebrated. This year's motto is "Value of Water." The aim is to view water as a resource with...

First action plans for public swimming pools

2020/05/12 – 

In many European countries, initial easing measures have already been taken in connection with COVID-19 pandemic.

WAPOTEC Update on the Corona Virus

2020/03/20 – 

In recent days, the situation in Austria, Europe and other parts of the world has changed in a way that has never been seen before. In order to cope...

WAPOTEC showed “whatever you need” solution at Forum Piscine

2020/02/27 – 

From February 18th to 21st, 2020, countless visitors from near and far flock to the Forum Piscine, 12th International Swimming Pool Fair, in Bologna...

GET IN TOUCH

Call us +43 662 434342-0 or   Contact us